Updated as of May 23rd 2022.
1) Miami. Opportunity for a Full Time surgeon to join a practice that has been in the community for over 25 years. Bi-lingual is desired and will be strongly considered given the demographics of Miami. Mainly a dental-alveolar practice with annual collections close to 1 million and able to easily grow to at least 1.5 million and beyond with some minor modifications. Come join and take over from a wonderful surgeon currently present as that individual is ready now to retire. No administrative responsibilities. Just come in and continue the success that has already been established and increase the potential this office and community has to offer. 1 year associate opportunity then partnership potential afterwards. Please email or call if you’re interested.
2) Florida Keys. Perfect opportunity for a surgeon wanting to work with almost no competition and live anywhere along the Florida Keys (fishing/boating/take in the sunrise and sunsets daily). No business administrative duties required. Get paid a guaranteed base and or a % of collections whichever is greater. Key West has a large airport that services American, Delta and Silver Air to name a few airlines. Several non stop flights daily from Tampa, Orlando and the Miami area in addition to several other states. The upper keys are just a little over an hours drive to Miami. Where else can you say that within 100 miles you don’t have any major competition and have access to over 20 referrals ! Almost a guarantee for success and very high income.
3) Jacksonville. Long time well known practice looking to hire an associate for an eventual transition over 6 months to replace the retiring surgeon. Very high collections, perfect bread and butter oral surgery practice with ability to expand scope if desired and large office. Partnership opportunities available after 1 year. High guaranteed salary.
4) Tampa. A start up opportunity in an area where an oral surgeon is highly needed. Guaranteed high salary with monthly production bonus. Medical, dental ,life, disability insurance offered. Over 2 weeks vacation. 401k with a match after 1 year. Office managed by Florida Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery which is a large private group practice not associated in any way with corporate, DSO or private equity. 50% partnership opportunity after 1 year !
5) St Augustine. Opportunity to take over a surgeon retiring around the St Augustine area of Florida. Consistent high collection numbers with not much competition.