Congrats on the recent Associate placement to several of the surgeons that have reached out to my company this past year !!!
Updated as of August 31th 2021.
1) Miami. Opportunity for a Full Time surgeon to join a practice that has been in the community for over 25 years. Bi-lingual is desired and will be strongly considered given the demographics of Miami. Mainly a dental-alveolar practice with annual collections close to 1 million and able to easily grow to at least 1.5 million and beyond with some minor modifications. Come join and take over from a wonderful surgeon currently present as that individual is ready now to retire. No administrative responsibilities. Just come in and continue the success that has already been established and increase the potential this office and community has to offer. 1 year associate opportunity then partnership potential afterwards. Please email or call if you’re interested.
2) North East Florida. Availability to take over a successful private practice as the surgeon is relocating out of the state. Large single doctor office with 3 op rooms and several consult rooms. Office was built out and has been in existence since 2007. Little competition from other oral surgeons. Close to the beach. Fee for service and PPO dental plans are all that is accepted. Fellowship trained cosmetic surgeons would benefit from an already in house network of these types of cases that make up around 15% of the production of the practice. Otherwise this is largely a strong dental-alveolar practice.
3) Florida Keys. Perfect opportunity for a surgeon wanting to work with almost no competition and live anywhere along the Florida Keys (fishing/boating/take in the sunrise and sunsets daily). No business administrative duties required. Get paid a guaranteed base and or a % of collections whichever is greater. Key West has a large airport that services American, Delta and Silver Air to name a few airlines. Several non stop flights daily from Tampa, Orlando and the Miami area in addition to several other states. The upper keys are just a little over an hours drive to Miami. Where else can you say that within 100 miles you don’t have any major competition and have access to over 20 referrals ! Almost a guarantee for success and very high income.
4) Gainesville. Opportunity for a full time oral surgeon in the college town of Gainesville Florida. Tons of wisdom teeth and implants. Great location of town. High salary guaranteed!! All benefits covered and sign on bonus.
5) Ocala. Potential for a surgeon to start from scratch from this incredible city with tremendous potential. All administrative responsibilities are taken care of so focus just on patient care and surgery. This city and surrounding area has one of the highest growth rates in the country for a city its size ! Dental-alveolar based opportunity with opportunity for trauma call. Full time. Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Disability, CE, Board reimbursement, sign on bonus …. too many benefits to mention.
6) Palm Beach County. Heavy implant based practice in addition to thirds, path etc seeking an associate to transition out a surgeon. Collections consistent over 2M over the past several years. Mainly fee for service with some PPO plans. Nice size office with a great staff ready to take on the next surgeon in the practice. Excellent pay and benefits.